Monday, January 10, 2011

weekly report

It's a new year... so I'm starting a new way to share my weekly report. Once a week I'll do one post with both weight and the weekly exercise journal...


This week's weigh-in brings good news... the holiday weight is coming off! That makes me happy!!! Yippee!!!


Weigh-in
Monday morning weigh-in: 271 lbs
Starting weight (Jan '10): 293 pounds
Weight loss/gain since last weigh-in: -3
Net weight loss since beginning my journey: -22 pounds

Exercise since 1-3-11
37.2 miles tracked
2 hours, 47 minutes logged
2,799 calories burned
6 tracked workouts (dailymile.com synopsis)


How do I feel? Feels great to be back on track...
And yes, it's slow... a bit slower than I would've expected. But every week is a learning experience. I'm learning to be healthier... learning to take care of myself... learning to set aside the bad habits and come up with good/healthy ways to celebrate life.


It may take the rest of my life... at least I'm moving in the right direction!



No comments:

Post a Comment