Friday, October 1, 2010

weekly weigh-in: 10-1-10

Friday morning weigh-in: 271 pounds
Starting weight: 291 pounds
Weight loss/gain since last weigh-in: 0
Total net weight loss since beginning my journey: -20 pounds

How do I feel?
Tired of going up and down and not seeing much progress. And a little frustrated. Tomorrow is my birthday and it had been my goal to be down to 250 lbs (weight limit)by this date so that I could do the local zip line for my celebration. Obviously THAT'S not going to happen anytime soon.

Looking on the positive side: I got some major compliments yesterday and today on how I'm looking. That'll do a soul good! I shouldn't focus so much on the numbers... or lack of movement in the numbers. My clothes are fitting differently. The "next size down" is now saggy on me... so I know I'm losing inches. I'll focus on that... and quit worrying so much about the pounds. Those will drop in due time...




No comments:

Post a Comment