Saturday, February 20, 2010

weekly weigh-in: 2-19-10

February 19, 2010

Friday morning weigh-in: 281 pounds

Weight loss/gain since last weigh-in: -2 pounds
Total net weight loss since beginning my journey: -10 pounds

This week I took a few days off (no riding on Thur/Fri)... but still managed to ride over 22 miles on the bike and burned nearly 2000 calories doing so.

Back on the bike today... and thus starts a change in my daily routine. Usually I work out in the mornings at work... and then head off for my day. However, I'm off of work for several weeks - and will instead be using the bike at home more religiously! Time for a bit of a change...

And, how do I feel?! Like I jumped another hurdle this week... with the build of intensity that occurred last weekend I was able to jump up on the resistance level all week. And so it progresses... build more muscle, melt away more fat...

Bring it on, baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment