Friday, January 1, 2010

Goal: to lose over 100 pounds

I am going to do this once and for all.
I am going to post my progress here.

I want to share this with people.
I want to encourage others.

I want to inspire others.
I want to do this under an assumed name.

I am not looking for advice.
I AM looking for encouragement.

I am obiouvsly not a professional by any means.
I do not pretend to already know how to do this - on my own.
But I will LEARN to do this on my own - without any gimics.

I have to live with myself after this journey.
I have to learn how to do it right so I can keep it up on my own.

I know it will be a long road to meet my goal (probably 2 years).
I know it took me a long time to get to this point (15 - 20 years).

I have 100 pounds to lose.
I have to get to work.




No comments:

Post a Comment